I’m much better and you’ll see that
Got an email back, one step closer to being on the road this summer.
Edit: So I have one week to gather up all my info, fill out the paperwork and mail/ email back. Yes!
- Mom: What's wrong?
- My mind: I used to do so well in school but I'm not anymore.
- My mind: The people I call friends, aren't my actual friends.
- My mind: I'm constantly feeling alone.
- My mind: I'm starting to look at myself different.
- My mind: Nothing feels the same anymore.
- My mind: I feel like I'm going to fail at anything I try to do.
- My mind: I haven't been eating that much and I'm hungry all the time.
- My mind: I feel like no one cares about me.
- My mind: I just wanna sleep all day and never wake up.
- Me: Oh nothing I'm fine.
All I’m doing is looking at the Rocco bag and thinking about asking my mom for another but probably won’t
I’m lucky enough to even have one
- Me: Same, watching Dawn of the Dead. A squirrel tried to get in my room and it scared the living daylights out of me.
- Jesse: and then you let it in and cuddled it